The Smoky Mountains are not just a great vacation spot. They’re also a beautiful location for meetings, conferences, weddings, and conventions. If you’re planning a large gathering, check out these three welcoming convention centers.
Located within walking distance of Gatlinburg’s downtown attractions, the Gatlinburg Convention Center is versatile enough to handle everything from trade shows hosting thousands to company meetings hosting dozens. The meeting rooms and boardroom are ideal for smaller gatherings, and the center features larger spaces too:
- Great Hall. This exhibit space can accommodate 350 vendor booths or up to 6,000 people in theater seating. For smaller events, the hall converts into three separate spaces.
- Tennessee Ballroom. This versatile room holds 2,100 people in theater seating or 1,050 at round tables and can be divided for smaller events.
- Mills Auditorium. The auditorium includes a 925-square-foot stage, plus room for 580 in round banquet table seating or 1,100 in theater seating.
The Convention Center kitchen can create meals for groups as small as 10 or as large as 3,000. The center also can provide wine, spirits, and flowers for any occasion.
The Convention Center is accredited by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council, which sets standards for cleaning and disinfection. The center uses the most stringent cleaning protocols and infectious disease preventative measures.
The LeConte Center in Pigeon Forge provides a 100,500-square-foot exhibit space plus 17 breakout rooms in a facility designed to evoke a mountain lodge. The main hall seats up to 12,000 attendees.
Because the LeConte Center hosts only one event at a time, attendees have the entire conference center to themselves. Event planners can choose from multiple approved caterers.
Known for events like the Rod Run car shows and gospel music gatherings, the LeConte Center sits in the heart of town. Guests can stroll to restaurants and attractions in the Old Mill District and at The Island.
The LeConte Center is a certified Tennessee Green Hospitality venue, using environmentally sustainable practices.
This hilltop convention center provides beautiful views of the Smoky Mountains outside and more than 107,000 square feet of exhibit halls inside. Sevierville Convention Center’s flexible spaces include:
- The large exhibit hall, which the center can divide to create two halls.
- The ballroom, which can become four smaller event rooms.
- Four large meeting rooms, a rotunda, and additional spaces for pre- and post-meeting gatherings.
The center has an in-house catering department focused on providing local specialties and menus developed uniquely for guests’ events.
You’ll need accommodations for your event’s guests. Book Colonial Properties cabins for privacy and comfort.