Sizzling summer day in the Smokies? Come to Splash Country and cool off in refreshing water here at Dollywood’s sister park. The big news in 2022: Splash Country’s Little Creek Falls has a new play space that’s more welcoming to wheelchair users, those with sensory processing disorders, and toddlers.
Use our tips to get the most out of Splash Country:
1. CONSIDER A MULTI-DAY TICKET
With a two-day ticket costing only $20 more than a one-day ticket, consider spending more than one day sliding and swimming here.
- One day: $54.95 for adults (ages 10-61), $44.95 for kids ages 4-9, and seniors 61 and up.
- Two day: $74.95 for adults, $64.95 for kids and seniors.
- Three days: $84.95 for adults, $74.95 for kids and seniors.
2. GET A COMBO TICKET WITH DOLLYWOOD
Check out one- to three-day multi-park tickets letting you combine a visit to Splash Country and Dollywood. If you’ll be returning, a Dollywood Two-Park Gold Season Pass could be your best bargain, at $269 for adults.
3. SAVE TIME, SKIP LINES
Buy a TimeSaver H2O Line Management Pass and you get expedited access to your chosen attractions! The $55 TimeSaver gives you expedited access eight times a day, while the $70 TimeSaver H2O Unlimited gives you unlimited expedited access.
4. RENT A PRIVATE ESCAPE
Ensure you’ve got a shady spot that’s all yours, all day, by renting one of these:
- Retreats. Enjoy 200 square feet of shaded space plus 100 square feet of sun deck, with a TV, ceiling fan, dining table and chairs, four lounge chairs, and delivery of entrees and drinks.
- Deluxe retreats. All the amenities of retreats plus couches, a refrigerator, and a bar counter with stools.
- Canopies. Get a private canopy and two lounge chairs.
- Luxury Loungers. Rent two lounge chairs that share a folding canopy you adjust as the sun moves.
6. COME FOR THE MUSIC
On Too Hot Tuesdays, a DJ spins tunes from hip hop to beach pop to Dolly Parton, from noon until 3 p.m. at the Mountain Waves pool. On Saturdays from noon until 5 p.m., Mountain Waves hosts the Splash Bash with live music.
7. CHECK OUT THE TASTY MENUS
New in 2022, Splash Country features a mac and cheese food truck. Eateries dish up everything from meals to snacks to ice cream, so you’ll never go hungry.