We’ve rounded up a dozen of the best shops in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge for finding the perfect holiday gifts!
Holiday Decor and Gifts
- The Incredible Christmas Place features themed trees, personalized ornaments, and themed decor collections like gnomes, the Smokies, Jack Frost, and more.
- Santa’s Claus-et is stuffed with decorated trees, ornaments, gifts and toys, and presents for the holidays and all year long.
Toys and Puzzles
- Toy Crazy offers everything from Hello Kitty items to John Deere-themed toys! Find favorite character toys plus classic pedal cars, Beanie Babies, charms, and charm bracelets.
- Toy Town features a huge variety of toys from classic wooden puzzles to stuffed animals to games and more.
- Puzzled delights adults, teens, and kids with jigsaw puzzles, 3D puzzles, brain teasers, games, and mind-bending fun.
Old-Fashioned General Stores
- Three Bears General Store brings you Simply Southern clothing, mountain-themed decor, personalized jewelry, Tervis tumblers to reflect your favorite teams and themes, and much more.
- At Ogle Brothers General Store, the focus is on the Smokies. Shop for traditional pottery, locally made condiments, clothing reflecting the Smokies; and body and bath products.
- Old Mill General Store sells flour and cornmeal ground at the historic mill next door, plus baking mixes, fresh breads, pies, handcrafted pottery, apparel, and decor. Gift collections of Old Mill mixes, flours, and fixings make great holiday presents.
- Take home unique, useful pottery created on-site by the master potters of Alewine Pottery. The retail shop has mugs, kitchenware, housewares, and much more.
- Drive through the Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community, stopping at artists’ workshops for quilts, woodcrafts, jewelry, metalwork, leather goods, instruments, and ceramics. With 100 artisans at work, you’ll find gifts for everyone.
Tennessee Food Specialties
- All Sauced Up puts spice into your holidays with sauces, dips, seasonings, jams and jellies, specialty peanut butters, and tasty treats. With locations in both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, this shop promises truly local gifts.
- Handcrafted, small-batch hot sauces, salsas, BBQ, and wing sauces are the specialties at Pepper Palace. From sweet and mild to blazing hot, the sauces here make memorable presents.
Bring your amazing finds back to your Smoky Mountain vacation cabin. Kick back and relax, knowing you’ve finished your list and found something for everyone! Browse our rental cabins and stay with us for your Smokies shopping spree.