- Avalaunch Watercoaster is a two-person tube ride with high hills, deep valleys, and wide-open curves.
- Blue Mountain Mayhem promises two “massive, gravity-defying walls” launching you so high you’ll feel weightless.
- Whoop and Holler are two insane body slides daring you to brave their huge drops.
- Splash & Furious racers speed down four lanes, riding belly-down on mats to compete for the fastest descent.
- Black Bear Rapids is 24,000 square feet of adventure river with lively wave action and crazy currents.
- Hang 10nessee lets you catch the waves and go surfing and bodyboarding. No beach required!
- The Hive, Boomer’s Bay, and Mini Mayhem keep pint-sized folks happy on kid-friendly versions of the big folks’ rides.
The Edge launches with a three-story drop followed by an uphill blast into a tube of kaleidoscope colors. Experience more drops and that wild weightless feeling as you soar upward, plunge downward, and zip through tubes over a ride two football fields long.
All this splashing works up an appetite! Soaky Mountain features eight great spots for everything from a hearty meal to a quick snack.
Devour chicken tenders, wraps, and sandwiches at Base Camp Bistro. Choose from 10 kinds of mac and cheese (including pulled pork mac and bacon-cheese deep-fried mac!) at Rolly Macaroni. Tacolicious offers specialty tacos, while the Bee Good Cafe delights little ones with hot dog bites, mini pizzas, and more. Grab shakes, pretzels, frozen yogurt, and candy for on-the-go noshing.
Stay close to Soaky Mountain Water Park by reserving a vacation cabin nearby in Pigeon Forge. Book your summer cabin today!