When you're furnishing your cabin rental for the overnight rental market, there are a few key amenities that can really make a difference for your guests. Here are 10 cool amenities to consider:
1. Comfortable beds and linens: This is one of the most important things for guests. Be sure to have comfortable beds and high-quality linens.
2. A well-equipped kitchen: Guests will appreciate having a kitchen that has everything they need to prepare their meals.
3. A welcoming living space: Make sure your cabin has a cozy and inviting living space for guests to relax in.
4. Outdoor space: If your cabin has a deck or patio, be sure to furnish it so guests can enjoy the outdoors.
5. A fire pit: A fire pit is a great amenity for guests to enjoy in the evening.
6. A hot tub: If your cabin has a hot tub, be sure to let guests know so they can enjoy a relaxing soak.
7. A games room: If you have the space, setting up a games room can be a great way to entertain guests.
8. A home cinema: If you have the equipment, setting up a home cinema can be a great amenity for guests.
9. Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi is now a standard amenity that guests expect in a rental property.
By providing these amenities, you can ensure that your guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay at your cabin rental. When you're ready to take your cabin rental to the next level, contact our Owner Success Team at 865-365-0240.