Travel to Brazil for luscious meats, unique side dishes, and incredible cocktails – all without leaving Pigeon Forge. Gaucho Urbano, a Brazilian steakhouse, serves warm hospitality alongside traditional dishes for a meal like no other in town.
Owners Vilmar and Renata Zenzen have made East Tennessee home for years. They aim to bring the rich flavors of their native Brazil to their adopted homeland. Here’s what you’ll find.
An expert carver brings skewers with 16 cuts of meat to your table and slices juicy portions. Dine on sirloin, filet mignon, beef ribs, ribeye, pork ribs and chops, lamb, teriyaki chicken, bacon-wrapped chicken, and sausages. Need more? Take the token you’re given when you enter, flip it to its green side, and your server appears again. Need a pause? Flip the token to red.
Choose fresh and steamed vegetables, cheeses, and gourmet salads like Brazilian potato salad, salmon salad, creamy apple salad, and more.
The Chef’s Table features daily entrees like chicken or beef stroganoff, beef stew, cauliflower and broccoli in white sauce. Dine on rice, beans, mashed potatoes, soups, and a host of Brazilian dishes. Try farofa, a toasted cassava flour dish with smoky bacon. Ask your server for sides like crispy polenta, fried yucca, caramelized bananas, or French fries.
Don’t miss Brazil’s national dish, feijoada. This black bean stew is such a hit that Gaucho Urbano offers a feijoada bar, with toppings and sides, on Sundays.
DESSERTS AND DRINKS
End with a homemade treat like creme brulee, Brazilian flan, or papaya cream. Gaucho Urbano serves a wide range of wines, cocktails, beers, and the Brazilian cocktail caipirinha, made with fermented sugarcane juice.
UNLIMITED DINING EXPERIENCES
- Gaucho Experience: Unlimited meats, plus the Harvest and Chef’s Tables for $52.50.
- Sample Experience: Unlimited servings of nine cuts of meat (chef’s choice), plus the Harvest and Chef’s Tables, for $46.50.
- Chicken and Salad: Unlimited dining from the Harvest Table, plus three choices of chicken, for $39.50.
- Harvest Table and Chef’s Table: Unlimited dining from these tables for $28.50, with no skewered meats.
- Children’s Prices: Children seven to 12 years old eat for half price. Kids ages four to six eat for $10. Children three and under are free.
Gaucho Urbano is an experience to savor. When you stay at a Pigeon Forge vacation cabin, you have easy access to this amazing restaurant. Reserve your cabin today.